About the Position
NCW Tech Alliance is looking for an experienced Social Media Content Creator + Video Editor to join our team! This role requires candidates to be fluent in Tik Tok and Instagram Reels, have strong video editing, Photoshop, and Illustrator capabilities, and have a passion for community. A strong candidate for this position would have exceptional collaboration skills, while still being able to work independently and manage fast-paced deadlines. If you love creating video content and developing brands, then this position may be a great fit for you!
In addition to producing video content, this role includes some traditional marketing processes (creating flyers, event materials, print advertisements, etc…). This is a new role within the non-profit organization and the candidate hired for the role will have the exciting opportunity of building the foundational strategy and brand creation from the ground up.For the right candidate, both the responsibilities and salary for this role could be increased
- Create original video and marketing content for all social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, etc..)
- Identify social media trends and seek new ideas for projects
- Produce, edit, and manage photo and video content for social media platforms
- Manage all social media platforms, from scheduling content to assessing analytics for each post
- Knowledge and use of industry software including video editing software, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Collaborate with team to create original content and source material for projects
- Create all digital and print materials for all non-profit events and programs
Fluent in TikTok and Instagram reels
- Team-oriented attitude and collaborative mindset
- Proven skills in video creation, editing, and shooting
- Comfortable being in front of and on camera as a spokesperson, as well as interviewing and filming others
- Strong execution skills and ability to work independently
- Time and project management skills
- Creative mindset and passion for video production
- Passion for our nonprofit mission and work in the community
This role can be remote for 1-2 days a week but 3 days per week will be required to be in-person at the office in Wenatchee. Hours are typically Monday through Friday but there is a lot of flexibility in terms of what hours each day. Occasionally requires work at night and on weekends. Local travel (within 2 hour's drive) for filming is required and candidates must have their own transportation.
Requirements & Qualifications
Interested in listing a job?
Posting jobs to the NCW Tech Alliance Job Board is a member benefit!
Learn more about membership today, or if you are already a member submit your job.